Learn Everything You Need To Know About Tea
The world of premium quality tea is every bit as complex and fascinating as wine, and 19 Lessons On Tea is the ultimate guide to everything you need to know about this healthy and flavorful daily indulgence.
- Are you interested in learning about tea but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to impress your friends or business associates with your knowledge?
- Have you been drinking tea for a while but want to round out your knowledge or become a true connoisseur?
- …or do you simply want to walk into your local tea shop and know enough to order something you’ll enjoy?
Read this book and in a few hours and you’ll be set for all this and more.
Novice Or Pro, You’ll Benefit From This Book
If you’re new to tea, we guarantee you’ll walk away from our lessons feeling confident enough to talk tea with the most experienced tea experts. You will gain immediate fundamental knowledge of purchasing, brewing, and consuming the best teas as you read through each lesson. If you’re already knowledgeable about tea, you’ll still pick up a few new bits of information along the way.
19 Lessons on Tea is a comprehensive tea guide that will help you gain a thorough understanding of the drink. This book primarily covers premium loose leaf tea served hot, but provides information on all major styles of tea.
These Lessons Cover The Many Facets Of The World Of Tea
- Green, black, white, herbal, oolong, and pu-erh teas.
- Teapots and important tea accessories and equipment.
- How tea can fit into your daily routine in a way that will help improve your health.
- Popular specialty tea variations and blends such as Kombucha, Chai, Earl Grey, breakfast teas, bubble tea, and blooming teas.
- Tea culture and traditions from around the world.
- How to correctly pair tea with food.
- …and much more!
Plus, This Book Answers Many Important Questions That Every Tea Drinker Should Know
- Which teas have the most caffeine and how can you quickly decaffeinate any tea?
- What teas should you never add milk, honey, or lemon to? And which benefit most from these additions?
- How can excellent quality loose leaf tea actually be cheaper than lower quality tea bags?
- How long should you brew each type for the best flavor?
- Which country in Europe consumes the most tea per person? (hint: probably not who you think!)
This book is a collaboration by people with an true interest in tea, allowing you to learn not only the tea basics but the ultimate insider approach to picking your teas based on more than a name on the box. And as you progress in your knowledge of tea, you will be able to quickly and easily refer back to this book as a quick reference guide.
Grab your copy of 19 Lessons On Tea today!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: 19 Lessons On Tea: Become an Expert on Buying, Brewing, and Drinking the Best Tea$5.79